We require all requests for maintenance to be lodged in writing where possible or by using the Maintenance Request form provided to you at the commencement of your tenancy.
Emergency Maintenance can include the following:
– a burst water service (please turn mains water off immediately if there is a water leak)
– a blocked/broken toilet system
– a serious roof leak
– flooding or serious flood damage
– serious storm or fire damage
– any fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
– a dangerous electrical fault
– failure or breakdown of electricity or water supply
– failure of essential service/appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
Emergency After-Hours Maintenance
Afterhours is deemed to be before 9.00 am and after 5.30pm Monday to Friday, before 9.00 am and after 12.00 noon on Saturday, all day Sunday and all public holidays.
If an emergency maintenance fault, as per above, occurs afterhours, please contact
+27 73 380 9325
and leave a message with your name, property address, and a brief description of the fault.
A member of our Property Management Department will contact you promptly.
If you do not follow this procedure and organise a tradesman to attend without the consent of Growthill Property Management, you may be liable for the full cost of the repairs.